FAITH AND PRACTICES
We believe that Scripture is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice. This church recognizes that it cannot bind the conscience of individual members in the areas where Scripture is silent. Rather, each believer is to be led in those areas by the Lord to whom he or she is ultimately responsible. (Romans 14)
We believe the Statement of Faith to be an accurate summary of what Scriptures teaches. Above all, members should adopt a spirit of cooperation, unity and love, and refrain from advocating doctrines that are not included in the Statement of Faith in such a way as to cause dissension. (I Corinthians 13:4-8; 1 Peter 4:8)
Our mission is to create a Spirit-filled environment where God is known and made known through taking the timeless truths of God’s Word and communicating them in a relevant manner. We do this so believers may grow stronger in their faith and nonbelievers may find a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Understanding our mission and mindset will help you determine if this is where you belong and how to live and share our family values.
- To provide a place of worship where all people can discover God's vision for their lives.
- To provide a place of worship where spiritual nurture for the believer is found.
- To provide a place a community of faith through which the Gospel of Jesus is proclaimed.
- To provide a place where God's vision and will are advanced in every generation.
- The Authority of the Bible
- The Holy Spirit Changing Lives
- Personal and Corporate Worship
- Becoming Real
- Diversity and Acceptance
- Service and Ministry